Hackettstown, Succasunna & Washington
A gastroenterologist is an internal medicine physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the digestive system. Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, a gastroenterologist typically attends medical school, followed by three years of internal medicine residency and an additional two to three years of gastroenterology training.
Dr. Madane is Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. His patients include adolescents, adults and seniors.
Dr. Madane treats:
- Ulcerations Of The Stomach or Intestine
- Tumors Of The Digestive Tract
- Difficult Digestion
- Chronic Diarrhea/Constipation
- Acid Reflux
- Hiatal Hernia From Complicated Diseases Like Bile Duct Stones
Gastroenterology specialties include:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ECRP)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Gastric and Duodenal Ulcers And Disease
An Endoscopic Ultrasound is used to diagnose and stage tumors in the lungs, esophagus, stomach, pancreas, bile ducts and rectum.
Hospital Out Patient Procedures
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
Contact Medical Care Associates to schedule an appointment with a Gastroenterologist in Hackettstown, Succasunna or Washington New Jersey.